Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. This Policy contains important information on our concern for protecting your rights under Federal Privacy Laws.
- Before or at the time of collecting your personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Within our institution, we provide access to your personal information only to those employees who need to know the information to provide you with our services.
- We have put in place and maintain suitable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in order to secure your personal information.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Generally, we will not disclose any personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, consistent with our professional confidentiality obligations. However, upon your request, we will disclose information about you, and we may be required by law to disclose personal information about you (e.g. in response to a subpoena or other court order).